Gluten-free Dairy-free Almond Butter Banana Protein Bars
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups GF steel cut oats
- 1 cup Miessence protein powder
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoons flaxseed, ground
- 1 cup sprouted almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan withcoconut oil.
- Mix the oats, protein powder, oat flour and flaxseed. Once combined, add almond butter, applesauce, vanilla and honey.
- Mash the bananas into the mixture and combine.
- Spread batter into pan and bake about 15 minutes.
Anti-Inflammatory Juice Recipe
This juice recipe is gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and paleo friendly. It takes 5 minutes to make. Enjoy!
- 4 celery stalks
- ½ cucumber
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ green apple
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 lemon
- 1 knob ginger
- Add all ingredients to vegetable juicer. Gently stir juice and consume immediately.
Inflammation is the cause of many diseases. By reducing inflammation, your body is better able to heal from any disease. This Anti-Inflammatory Juice recipe is the perfect blend to help support your body’s natural defenses and reduce inflammation.